Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last Day of Summer

Welcome week was fun and definitely made me appreciate coming to Davis. I've gone to three frat parties three nights in a row. Got shitface drunk. Danced. Played Ukulele for my Frisbee team. On that note, I hope I'm really making a good impression on those ultimate guys. I'm also getting on good terms with my dorm mates and Alder Hall floor 4. I'd say that I've spent around 30 hours with Julie in the past two days and it's always been fun. One thing that I do hope she never realizes is that I'm super wierd in a way that makes her not like me. Otherwise if she never realizes I can be retarded most of the time, I think I made a new best friend. (Also I'm not so mad that she knocked out my front tooth with her head). (Don't worry, it was just a filling, not the actual real tooth).

Anyway, the one thing that I've been avoiding this entire week is actually putting away my clothes and cleaning my desk. It's just so hard, you know? Seriously though, I'm going to go clean my side of the dorm. Liam's side is practically spotless...

Julie's roommate Remy gave me a book to read. It's called Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. I'm gonna read it and then talk about it with Remy. I want to make a good impression for some reason. Maybe it's because I had a chipped tooth when I first met her. I look like a hillbilly or someone who would vote for McCain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you call everyone your best friend?