Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Going To Sleep Well Tonight

Today was probably my busiest day I've have since Junior year which was the last time period in my life where I actually took real classes. I woke up early to go to Liam's Crew practice at 5:30. I just wanted to see what it was like, and don't worry because I'm still in love in Ultimate Frisbee. Rowing on the lake was fun as the sun rose into the sky. The only bad part was getting the boat in and out of the water. After that we came back to take showers and then we had Chemistry at 9. When that got out, Liam and I both got breakfast and we were planning to eat with Alex (a girl Liam thinks is rad), but than Brooke Isreal sat down with us... Oh man, oh man totally ruined it. After that, I had a Calculus class at 11 which was awesome. I know everything already in the class, but I still feel like I'm learning. Then I came back to the room to study up my Statistics some more, but then had to leave for a 1:10-4:00 Chem Lab which was pretty boring. All we did was go over safety instructions and how to use equipment. We got let out early, but I was beggining to see that Mondays would be hard days for me. I had a 4:10 Statistics class which rocked. I think there is a phenominon that says, "The closer to sit to the front of the lecture hall, the better your notes turn out". Well I sat in the front row. After Stat, I had a 5:10-6 Food Science/Nutrition Career Discovery group slash freshmen seminar. It was something I was looking forward to all day long, but I was a little dissapointed in how cool the people in the class were. There are only two boys out of 20 or so kids. The teacher who is a grad student seems like someone I could get on their goodside and I ended up being a leader in a group thing we did. Looks like I'm going to pass that class compared to not pass. When all my classes were done, I rode home but ended up having my bike pedal fall off my bike which leaves me with a tiny rotating stick to keep my left foot on. After dinner at the DC, I went to the gym and ended up running 4 different miles in 1 mile increments. It was intense and I ended up going really fast. I raced Bianca for my forth miles where I had to run the second story track, and she could run on a treadmill. I ended up finishing my mile when she was only .75% done with her miles. Lol I lapped her. And that was my day. From 5:30am to midnight.

Moral of the story: You'll be happy with your life as long as you give yourself a purpose.

No comments: