Monday, September 15, 2008

College Packing List

Everyone around me keeps telling me that I should start packing. Screw that, it takes like 2 hours to pack whenever I go somewhere else overnight. How hard could packing for college be? I guess it is the time though to be thinking about what I plan on bringing or leaving behind. But there is still no way I'm gonna start packing until 10 P.M. the night before I leave.

Here is my list of things that I plan on bring so far:
- My sleeping bag
- Some shirts/shorts/underwear/socks
- Cleats and Frisbees/Foot Powder
- Maybe bike
- Canned soup/Computer

And that is so far all I have so far. Maybe I'll add on stuff later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How about canned soup and your laptop and footpowder. You also need to work out how you'll pack up everything too, not just what you'll pack up.