Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Day of School

So far my schedule looks like this:

6:00 - Wake up and try to beat Liam to the good shower in our bathroom. He is also waking up at six for his early 7:30 class
7:00 - Ride bikes with Julie 2.3 miles to see a dentist about my chipped tooth
9:00 - First class of the year... Statistics. Maybe I'll like it. Hope I don't have to meet many people with a gaping hole in my mouth
12:10 - Freshmen Seminar that is 2 credits instead of 1 credits. Wanna know what it's about? Too bad, I don't even know really. Sisweb doesn't even say who my teacher is, it just says "The Staff"
2:30 - Swimming with Liam and Julie (fun in the sun)

Julie has been really nice to me about my tooth. I appreciate it and I know that she'll be reading this sometime tomorrow. It's incredible that she would wake up at 6 to help me go see a dentist. I can't wait to start looking normal again because I hate it when people stare without asking what happened. That's gotta be the worst.

No comments: