Friday, October 3, 2008

Frisbee With Sean

I was still writing/editing a super long email to my Career Discovery: Food Science/Nutrition teacher when Sean came into my room and asked me if I wanted to throw a Frisbee around with him. My response was, "I still have to edit my email to my teacher, and I have class in 20 minutes, and it's raining outside: Yes let's throw". Oh man I love Frisbee.

I have been bruising a lot from ultimate practices though. I've got a huge bruise on my upper palm (makes me look like that creature from Pan's Labyrinth with eyes on his hands), and a bruise mysteriously on my inner wrist. Then my blister (from a frisbee) is finally starting to heal back to the color of my skin on my pinkie. I think the bruising though is from not getting enough iron in my diet. I only eat twice a day at the DC and when I do I average around 6 plates to fill up my stomach for 12 hours at a time. I think I need to start eating more salads or something like that to stop brusing.

Well tonight I plan on going bowling with Liam, then play raquetball with Liam, Jake, and Victor. That will be fun. I also plan on doing all of this weeks homework tonight because I havn't even started any homework yet. My dad is coming up to visit tomarrow and he is bringing my real bike. Yay!

No comments: