Saturday, October 4, 2008

Late Night Music

Sitting here with Liam at 1 in the morning. We got back from hanging out at the Crew house with all crew people... and me. That's ok though because it was a really chill house. I also feel like I'm getting really close with Julian, Haley, and Bianca which I think is great. Right now we are just sitting here, smelling incenses, and listening to music. Not talking or anything which is fine. He is on facebook talking with people while I sit and think post-post-modernisticly about my life.

Right now I'm at a point in my life where I don't completely disregard my upcoming responsibilities in the future, but I do believe I'm living around 98% in the moment. Independence is not an excuse, it is a building block. I like where I am in my life, and I think I'm doing what is best for me.

The amazing part of living in a collective student body that cares about higher knowledge as much as you do is... well that's the amazing part. We are all fully functional capable human beings put together along with the highest outlets for learning given throughout the world. Everyone here is basically a well rounded person (they had to be to be accepted), and the combination of everyone working towards creating the world a better, faster, or more efficient place with the tools to do it at our fingertips makes for an excellent blend.

No comments: