Monday, December 15, 2008

Physical Therapy

I finally am going to see a physical therapist today. How long has it been since my injury? Uhhh the day after Halloween. Dam. What I'm actually hoping will happen is for me to somehow acquire super human abilities because of my quadricep. Just like that one movie where the kid breaks his arm and when it heals he can throw baseballs over 100 Mph. He ends up becoming a professional pitcher for some baseball team (Cubs?). Moral of the story: will my body heal past it potential? Will I jump a 40 inch vertical with my abnormal quad defect/mutation? Hopefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the movie is called rookie of the year and yes the cubs. but in the end the boy henry had to use his own powers, not his magical arm, to win the game.

Ben Hubbard said...

hahahahaha