Sunday, December 14, 2008

Does He Like Me For Me?

I can't stand it when bitches say, "I don't know if he likes me, or if he likes the idea of me". It pisses me off because it turns an innocent guy into a scapegoat.

First off, usually it's both. I mean, if a guy likes a girl, he's also going to like the idea of the girl. Girls just say that their boyfriend only likes the idea of her because she's too scared to admit that she might have faults in the relationship too. If you want to break up with your boyfriend, you should do it because of how you feel, not of how you think he feels.

Guys are pretty good at hiding their emotions. So never never never try to judge his emotions on your own female scale. Don't think he doesn't love you just because he doesn't show it the way girls show it.

I know that I've made my own mistakes in the past, but I believe now that relationships should be built on trust and communication foremost. Although constant reminders of affection are nice, they can also be tedious, tiring, and frustrating always trying to please your partner.

Don't make your relationship a competition either. If he gives you one cute love letter for every ten you give him, don't make it a big deal. I guess you could talk about it a little bit, but never force him to love you. That's when people start pulling at strings to try and make things work, when they've been working all along.

What I'm trying to say is break up with your boyfriend for your own reasons, not reasons you think he has.

No comments: