Friday, December 12, 2008

New Room

So Julie and I have been rearranging my room for the past couple hours. We switched my bed and desk and moved the fridge to the other side of Liam's bed. Ultimately, this made the room so much bigger! We now have a huge space when you enter the room. We are thinking about putting a couch there. We'll see. The best part about all this is that Liam has no idea. We switched desks too so it is a complete change. Also, when I get back from winter break I will have forgotten that we did this. So it will be a surprise for me too. We still have a lot of work to do. All of my stuff from my old desk is everywhere and right now I am just putting everything neatly on my new desk.

On a totally different note...Julie is sleeping over in Liam's bed tonight! Yay. I love sleepovers.

No comments: