Monday, November 10, 2008

Work-Out With Taylor

Julie told me that I should still post a few sentences everyday to get back into the groove. Sounds reasonable. There won't be anything too great in my sentences though, just talking.

I went to the Gym tonight with Sean to meet up with Taylor for another workout. Taylor knows his stuff, and I want to learn everything he has to teach (whether it be in the gym or on the field). I was actually considering not going tonight because I had a really long day of school today and alot of homework, but then I thought about how Taylor might not invite me to workout with him as much, so I decided to bite the bullet and work out for an hour of my day (not too bad) (and I feel great and able to finish all my work, so my plan worked out in the end)

Taylor's leg/core workouts are pretty simple. We start out with our hip-flexors (Tommy calls it the vagina stretch) where you sit down and open or close your legs with weights to work on your side to side flex/moveablility. After that we move on to hamstrings which is right next to the vagina machines, which works out very nicely. Then quadriceps with a touch of calf muscle training on the machine where you push a platform back with your legs. Thats it for legs. We walk over to the matt and do planks and sit-ups, then work on our oblieks (stomach sex muscles) using a medicine ball going side to side.

Yea, that was the workout that Sean and I did tonight, and the workout I plan to do twice or three times a week at the ARC.

Afterwards we went to the DC for food. Tommy sat with us because he was at the DC, and I thought it was cool how I was with Taylor and Tommy in the same night! I know it's not that exciting, but it was like a coincidence to see both captains in different places.

A side note on that, I see lots of people that I know everywhere I go. Before I came to college, and Foothill had 40 people going to Davis (only 2 or 3 of which I was friends with), other people said things like, "Oh it's such a big campus, you'll never see them anyways". Well I see alot of people that I know all the time. Like biking to or from class. In the hallways. At the DC. At the ARC. Although there are times when I'll be in a lecture and realize that I am surrounded by strangers that I'll never be friends with, there are other times when I'll see a friend like 3 times in one day. Soooo, college isn't that big afterall I guess.

Back to my night, Sean and I went back to the ARC to play some ping pong after dinner, but the Pavilion was closed, so fuck dat shit.

No comments: