Saturday, November 22, 2008

First Beer Pong Tournament

World cup of Beer pong tournament tonight at Tommy and Taylor's house. Julie and I will go representing the country of Sudan. I think the only dress up we'll have are pillow cases on our heads. Otherwise I'm excited because it's been so long since I've had beer. I think the last time was the Chico CHUG ultimate party. It's also going to be my second time playing beer pong. The first time was at a frat party in Berkeley with Ryan Coleman before Davis started.

P.S. Krysten is not so awesome anymore at all.

P.P.S I'll be home on Tuesday morning, and I really want to go to the LPC practice with Foothill players that night. The only thing holding me back is my quadricep that is still tensed up. I hope it's nothing serious.

1 comment:

Stephen Hubbard said...

Yo, how did you do in the tournament? What the heck were your customs supposed to be? Pillow cases? i dont get it.

I say dont play on your quad this week. This is the time to get real rest: the real season is about to start and you dont want that injury sticking around because you retweeked it playing pickup. Go to say high and throwaround, but don't bring your cleats.

Rest for yourself, but also rest for your teammates.

You should probably do the Turkey Shot disc golf thing on friday. Disc golf with an Ultrastare is how to get good at pulls.



PS- I just got done running and playin our SoCal Warmup tournament this weekend. If you guys host any tournys up there, make sure to thank/ help the TD - its a lot of work.