Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just Took A Shower

Yep, the title says it all. I just took a shower. And now that Liam is out watching some soccer game, I'm sitting here naked (letting myself dry out) and typing in my blog spot. This time though I remembered to close the blinds. Only until recently I realized that Michael Cody, who lives in the dorm room next to mine, has a window right next to his top bunk that can see directly through my window. Basically what I'm trying to say is that Michael Cody has probably seen me naked like 10 times since the start of school.

Awkward I know! It's alright though. You know how I know Michael Cody isn't gay?: He is always surrounded my 20 girls.

Davis Dogs are going to Sean Ryan this weekend at UCSC. I'm stoked and I can't wait to fuck shit up... since we were placed 9th and I know we are better than that. We play Santa Barbara, LPC, and then Santa Cruz-B on Saturday. I'm definitely going to have a sore throat by the end up the weekend.

Btw I'm still naked!

No comments: