Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things I plan on Accomplishing after these Finals

I sit wide awake at the kitchen table at 3:30 in the morning. I drank a monster 6 hours ago, and recently half a cup of coffee. Just 14 hours ago I was telling Nick Young how I ultimately had 24 hours until my Bio Final, and then consecutive Ochem Final directly afterward. With that mindset, I went home to nap a 4-5 hour nap preparing myself for the all-nighter that lay ahead of me.

I'm fine with all nighters. My body has become completely immune to any weary effects that they can give to other people. My routine is to take a few hour nap the afternoon eve, and then study straight from 10oclock to whenever my big test is the next day. I've gotten really good at them that I don't even need to listen to music, and I rarely go online anymore. I don't even need adderall, or whatever you call it. You'd be surprised how much information you can soak up in 12 hours of studying.

I'll do fine on these finals. Probably end up with B's or C's in the classes, but will be extremely satisfied with either of those grades. This is my first time on my blog is a long time, and I figured I would write a few goals for post-winter quarter. Nothing too complicated, but necessary for me to feel good.

1-Sanction DUI
2-Get summer job through good interview with Davis Student Housing
3-Go trail running everyday shirtless
4-Be able to do 7 consecutive pullups the old fashioned way (non-kipping)
5-Watch "The Squid and the Whale", "Margot at the wedding", and "Greenberg". All by the same director I believe.
6-Beat Will Griffin at some crossfit workout.
7-Go home to Pleasanton to see Michael, Emily, Mom, Dad, and Twinkle
8-Get 9 hours of sleep every night
9-Learn to cook more meals with vegetables in them
10-Start conversations with girls that I'm really attracted too.

Priorities right? Now I'm gonna go back to learning about Multi-cellular organisms.

No comments: